Probate and Estate Planning Attorneys
Dana Law Group is an elite estate planning, trust administration, and probate law firm that serves individuals and families throughout Arizona. We have experienced estate planning and probate lawyers in Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Phoenix, Sun City, Sedona, Avondale, Payson, Tucson, and Prescott. We create custom, personalized legal solutions that are closely tailored to your specific objectives and insure that your hard-earned assets are not subject to time delay or expense of probate court proceedings.
We additionally provide legal plans that insure that your loved-ones are protected and your wishes are carried out even in your absence. We do this by becoming familiar with your overall goals and objectives. One of our experienced estate planning attorneys can walk you through the process of customizing and designing an estate plan that captures your wishes. It is our goal to make your experience at the law firm a personalized one.
We seek to utilize cutting-edge, full-service estate planning combining common strategies that may include Revocable Living Trusts, Last Will and Testaments, Durable Financial Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, and Health Care Powers of Attorney. We can also help with administering an estate or a trust after the passing of a loved one. Navigating the process of probate or administering a Trust can be overwhelming. However, our law firm can provide assistance that makes the process easy and understandable in the most efficient way as possible.
I had many questions and Zach patiently answered every one. His efforts to ensure I understood all legal wording before I signed paperwork, gave me peace of mind.
We had our estate plan done by Dana Law. So do your family a service and if you haven't had a Living Will/Trust drafted and implemented...get it done ASAP! Cause it truly is like having car insurance (or any insurance for that matter)...you don't recognize the true value until you really need it.
I recently created an estate plan with Zachary at Dana Law Group and had a great experience. His attention to detail in preparing my estate plan and overall professional manner, clearly demonstrated his heartfelt concern for my needs. This law firm truly exceeded my expectations.
My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Zach through Dana Law Group. I interviewed 3 local attorneys prior to hiring Dana Law. I was impressed by the amount of time and the thorough explanation of services prior to hire. We opted to create a revocable trust and LLC for our rental properties; we were very happy with the process and professionalism.
Custom Designed For You and Your Family
At Dana Law Group, we understand that estate planning is a personal matter. The term “family” is a modern term and it can mean various things to different individuals. From the traditional family to the non-traditional family, with children or without children (biological, step-children, or adopted children), not all families fall under the cookie-cutter classification that the law seeks to cover or protect.
As such, creating a custom estate plan with an experienced estate planning attorney can be one of the most important things you do for your loved ones. At Dana Law Group, we will take the time to listen to your specific objectives and make sure that your family will be protected regardless whether your loved-ones fall within the traditional definition of family.
Delivering Experience, Strategy and Personal Service
We have over 50 years of combined estate planning experience at the firm and collectively we have created and administered hundreds of estate plans. Whether if you need a new trust, changes to a will, or are experiencing probate, you can rely on our personal approach and experience. Many have seen us grow from an original law office in Mesa to later expand to Scottsdale. We now cover the entire state to make it convenient for our clients to visit us in person, and meet with our experienced team.
We have encountered the unique circumstances that exist with people who come from a modest backgrounds to the ultra-wealthy (and everyone in-between). Although we haven’t encountered every situation, it is rare that we have not encountered a situation that is at least similar in some way or another to something we have done in the past. We understand that experience matters when creating legal solutions and we make sure that we stay current with cutting edge strategies used in Arizona and throughout the United States to make sure your personal affairs are in order and your loved ones are protected.
Key Components of an Estate Plan
- At Dana Law Group, our estate planning services include the following critical elements of an estate plan:
- Wills – Used to formally state who you want to receive your estate after your death. The creation of a Last Will and Testament is an important part of the estate planning process.
- Trusts – A trust ensures that assets are distributed in a predetermined manner without being subjected to probate.
- Living Wills - Otherwise known as an Advance Health Care Directive, a living will provides clear direction to a pre-determined Agent of medical care in case you are no longer able to do so.
- Probate - Probate is the legal process of settling remaining debts and taxes after death and then distributing the remaining property as the will indicates.
- After opening the law firm and talking to residents near our Mesa or Scottsdale law offices, we recognized that estate planning is a deeply personal experience and treat it as so. When you meet with one of our estate planning attorneys you aren’t just crossing an item off of your to-do list, you are protecting the future of your family and assets.
- Creating a thorough and tailored estate plan is one of the most important steps you can take for the future. Don’t worry, we’ll be there the rest of the way too, walking with you, step by step